How to Become a Wholesale Customer
- Submit an application.
- Once your application is received, a sales rep will contact you with individualized pricing based on your order volume and type of business.
- You will receive an email notification when it's time to activate your wholesale customer account.
How to Order:
- All products can be viewed www.MyLucasOil.com.
- Email a Sales Order to your sales rep using this order form, or use a form of your own. Be sure to include part numbers, quantities, and shipping address on your sales order.
- You will receive an invoice once your order has been received, and tracking once it has been processed.
- If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 971-258-2387.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum opening order: 15 cases
- Wholesale pricing is available on full case quantities only
- 12 pack cases, 4 pack gal cases, 3 pack 5-quart cases, and 5 gal pails count as one case each
- 6 pack cases, as well as Brake Parts Cleaner, Brake Fluid, and Power Steering Fluid count as ½ cases
- Drums count as the equivalent of 15 cases
- Orders of 70 cases qualify for prepaid freight
- Prepaid freight is also met with orders of 4 drums or 1 tote
- Residential deliveries may be subject to an additional $144 residential delivery fee
- Lead time on all orders is 10-14 days
- First orders are prepaid via credit card through our secure online portal at mylucasoil.com. Thereafter, wholesale customers may apply for 30 day net. Contact your rep for details.
- Bag in a Box storage/display racks are purchased upfront but will be credited back to the account after purchasing 12 Bag in a Box package size products