We live much of our lives on the road. Every summer, we load up our 70’ Lucas Oil Products Renegade and trailer with as much cargo as it can handle, toss in our dog and cat, and follow the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross tour for 17,000 miles over about four months. Needless to say, fuel efficiency is important to us. Luckily, we have many Lucas products that aid us on our journey, not the least of which is one of Lucas’s original best-selling products: Lucas Fuel Treatment.
Let’s breakdown the top ten reasons to use Lucas Oil Fuel Treatment, coming from these road warriors who, like many truckers before us, have discovered its benefits firsthand:
1. Get better fuel mileage. Possibly the most basic and appealing reason to use fuel treatment is to increase fuel mileage. Maybe you’re not driving 17K miles in four months, but whether you’re commuting for work, carpooling busy kids around, or hitting the road for a summer trip, those miles add up! Miles carry a cost, and we want to help lighten that load…
2. Save money at the pump with very little effort. Sure, we all want to save money, but time is money too. The good news is that saving money with Lucas Fuel Treatment is as simple as keeping a bottle in your car and adding some with every fill-up. Recommended dosage is only 3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel. Make it a part of your routine, and you won’t even notice the extra effort!
3. Cleans fuel system from tank to injectors. Avoid those problems that become costly over time—like corrosion and build-up in your fuel system—by keeping the system clean and running efficiently.
4. Lubricates piston rings and upper cylinders. A lubricated system is a happy system. Friction leads to increased heat and wear over time. Keeping your system lubricated will ensure a long life for your vehicle.
5. Lowers emissions. Do your part to help the environment and in the process, ensure your ability to pass smog and keep your car on the road.
6. Reduces carbon deposits. Carbon deposits on the intake valves cause air to filter unevenly through the combustion chamber. Over time, the uneven distribution of air and fuel creates hot spots resulting in loss of power, increased emissions, and hard starts. Using Lucas Oil Fuel Treatment is an inexpensive and easy preventative method to combat carbon deposits, especially in older vehicles.
7. Eliminates need for high octane fuel. No need to waste money at the pump on high octane or “premium” fuel. Even in luxury or high-powered vehicles, Lucas Fuel Treatment will make up the difference.
8. Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems. That’s right, Lucas Fuel Treatment works in both diesel and gas engines. For you diesel lovers, you won’t have to worry about low sulfur fuel problems any longer!
9. It’s free this month! We’re so sure you’ll see the difference, we’re giving it away this month. All orders receive a 5 oz bottle of Lucas Fuel Treatment.
10. Extends the life of your engine. Lucas Fuel Treatment helps you to achieve the ultimate goal: keep your car running as efficiently as possible, for as long as possible. Get the most out of your engine—use Lucas Fuel Treatment with every fill-up!